The study guide to the independent study course IS 19.18 FEMA EEO Supervisor Course 2018. Contains correct course notes and FEMA IS 19 Answers.
This course provides an overview of responsibilities in Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) for FEMA supervisors and strategies for handling equal rights issues and potential issues as they arise.
By the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Describe how diversity benefits FEMA.
- Explain FEMA’s commitment to equal rights.
- Identify supervisors’ responsibilities in preventing and dealing with discrimination and harassment.
- Identify laws that protect Federal employees.
- Describe the EEO complaint process.
All FEMA Employees